[okfn-help] Question re: OKFN Etherpads and OKFestival?

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Tue May 15 15:43:47 UTC 2012

Hi

afaik etherpad-lite (node.js) is a complete re-write of etherpad
(java/skala). I heard they kept the realtime synchronization library
("easysync"), but the API is unique to -lite, and i have a feeling that
most new client libs use the latter one.

I guess you want to ask further questions to the Etherpad devs.

/nils.

See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.