[okfn-help] [open-science] A short Science/Open Access based review of OKFestival 2012

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Oct 1 21:09:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Ross M (in cc) got the error message below when trying to access a
perfectly valid web page on ckan.org. It looks like the error is in
something his browser is doing, but can anyone suggest what he should
do to fix it? It seems the server is being a bit mean, because however
invalid the request, the server knew perfectly well which page was
being asked for.

Also what is the mystifying 'technical support key' which can be used
to 'fix the problem yourself'? Since the alternative instruction is to
e-mail it to me, am I supposed to know what to do with it?

Mark

--
Mark Wainwright, CKAN Community Co-ordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation http://okfn.org/