[Okfn-pk] Open Knowledge Pakistan

Nouman Nazim nouman.nazim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 03:43:35 UTC 2015

Welcome to the list Fouad. I totally agree with you that there is a lot of
work that needs to be done with regard to Open Data in Pakistan. And yes,
you can freely play with open data and anyone can deploy CKAN but the first
step before playing with data and after deploying CKAN is to make data
machine readable. Here <http://opendefinition.org/od/> is the link to Open
Definition which sets out principles that define “openness” in relation to
data and content.

You will find all the Discussion Lists maintained by Open Knowledge at the
following link:-
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo

Also, kindly share the link of the open data initiative that is publicly
available, as mentioned by you.

With Regards,

*Nouman Nazim*

Ambassador / Group Lead