[okfn-za] Open Data on CO2 Emissions

Jakes Rawlinson brajakes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 07:58:14 UTC 2013

Hi Rufus,

The very same
http://blog.okfn.org/2013/04/11/data-explorer-mission-on-carbon-data/

Thanks for the sources, but I'm hoping for Open Data sources from SA, which
is probably dreaming a bit given the state of the Open Data movement here
from what I can gather from the sideline. As you've noticed, apart from
you, it is mainly Adi, Justin, Michelle and a couple of others who keeps
this list going.

Please anybody else, any other sources of information will be most
appreciated!

Have a splendid day,

Jakes

PS The adoption of the 'Protection of State Information Bill' ("Secrecy
Bill") by MPs in parliament yesterday could mean...... no sensitive data,
such as CO2 emissions?