[open-data-day] Typo!

Farzad Hashemi farzadh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:37:01 GMT 2013

hey,
thanks for doing what you're doing.
I found a typo in you site (http://opendataday.org/index.html) and
thought I should let you know.

"Who is this event for?

Everyone.

If you have an idea for using open data, want to XXXfinaXXX an
interesting project to contribute towards, learn about how to
visualize or analyze data or simply want to see what's happening, then
definitely come participate! No matter your skillset or interests, we
are encouraging organizers to foster opportunities for you to learn
and help the global open data community grow."

We are a team of statistician. Due to a rare condition, I see colors
in numbers. two has blue! my teammate sees numbers in structures and
colors. his blue has triangular forms in two.
We are based in San Francisco. Tell us what we can do for you.
We don't know any developers. We wish to meet some. There are things we can do.
Thank you and take care.
Farzad