[open-data-day] Using open spending during ODD

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Wed Feb 6 01:57:49 GMT 2013

Hi there,

With some canadian cities hosting an ODD event, we are evaluating to work
collaboratively to get some canadian data in Open Spending. At least for
cities and eventually for province or federal level.

Besides the information available on the open spending page/github, does
anybody have some experience in gathering budget and spending data and put
them in Open Spending?
Could we hope to get something that works within a day of work?

Cheers

Stéphane