[open-data-day] Using open spending during ODD

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Wed Feb 6 22:03:07 GMT 2013

Good to know that we have an Open Spending expert on the list ;)

For some cities (at least Montréal), we do have nice and clean data (I tend
to think that structured data in an ODT spreadsheet is nice and clean). For
some other sources (like the federal level), we will have to manually
gather the data.

Thank you for the link, we will try to see if some people can start working
on this a little in advance.

Steph

--
Stéphane Guidoin