[open-data-day] Update on the Junar map on ODD world events locations

Alvaro Encina alvaro.encina at junar.com
Thu Feb 21 16:57:48 GMT 2013

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the feedback provided regarding our humble collaboration to
the ODD, we're glad you all liked it!

Also, we've received some tips on how the map wasn't showing proper info
and would like to add my two cents:

We're getting the data directly from what's on the spreadsheet, so please
take notice that any changes made automatically affect the map. This can be
good or bad depending on the data gathered, so please place your lat / long
values as correctly as you can... i'm sure that between us all we can help
make everything right.

The map wasn't working because the lat and long columns were switched,
which in term switched the chart literally upside down so *please *let us
know if any change like this one is made again, as all of you who might be
using this resource are affected.

Kind regards, let me know if this was useful to you :)

--
Alvaro Encina
Associate Data Analyst