[open-data-day] open-data-day Digest, Vol 7, Issue 29

DO101 info at do101.org
Thu Feb 21 18:00:34 GMT 2013

We have a project about cultural data.

http://montreal2013.do101.org/index.php/Journ%C3%A9es_qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9coises_de_la_culture_ouverte

(it's in French, but Google Translate should be able to help you out ;-)

Pascal
Montreal2013

------------------------------ Message: 3 Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
11:27:29 +0100 From: Joris Pekel <joris.pekel at okfn.org> Subject:
[open-data-day] Any Open Culture on ODD? To:
open-data-day at lists.okfn.org Message-ID:
<CAN+NvfBzrDspy17wSO2KT=1WkjRA6QEh1JZ_KuWhauU2ZGbGdg at mail.gmail.com>
100 cities participating, wow! I was wondering if any of the events will
work with cultural data as well? So reuse content that is openly
licensed or in the public domain, hack with an API from an open
institution, or even the Europeana API with 22 million cultural metadata
objects. If so, I would be very interested in hearing more about it! Can
be a great thing to feature on our OpenGLAM.org blog. Hope to hear from
you! Best, Joris

--
Données ouvertes 101
  DonneesOuvertes101.org