[open-data-day] open-data-day Digest, Vol 7, Issue 29

TH Schee schee at fertta.com
Fri Feb 22 02:51:59 GMT 2013

We're be doing something with the official open cultural data provided by
government at Taipei:

http://cloud.culture.tw/opendata (Traditional Chinese version)

And hacking another one at National Digital Archive Program:

http://digitalarchives.tw/
http://culture.teldap.tw/culture/ (English introduction)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:00 AM, DO101 <info at do101.org> wrote:

> We have a project about cultural data.
>

> http://montreal2013.do101.org/index.php/Journ%C3%A9es_qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9coises_de_la_culture_ouverte
>
> (it's in French, but Google Translate should be able to help you out ;-)
>
> Pascal
> Montreal2013
>

> ------------------------------ Message: 3 Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
> 11:27:29 +0100 From: Joris Pekel <joris.pekel at okfn.org> Subject:
> [open-data-day] Any Open Culture on ODD? To:
> open-data-day at lists.okfn.org Message-ID:
> <CAN+NvfBzrDspy17wSO2KT=1WkjRA6QEh1JZ_KuWhauU2ZGbGdg at mail.gmail.com>
> 100 cities participating, wow! I was wondering if any of the events will
> work with cultural data as well? So reuse content that is openly
> licensed or in the public domain, hack with an API from an open
> institution, or even the Europeana API with 22 million cultural metadata
> objects. If so, I would be very interested in hearing more about it! Can
> be a great thing to feature on our OpenGLAM.org blog. Hope to hear from
> you! Best, Joris
>

> --
> Données ouvertes 101
>   DonneesOuvertes101.org