[OpenGLAM] OpenGLAM principles v.0.2. - input welcome!

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed Apr 24 14:04:11 UTC 2013

Hi Javier,

Excellent point and principles alone are not enough, but if we do a good
enough job on the principles and there is sufficient consensus around them
I think it's a positive step in the right direction allowing us all to
speak a common language and link up the various initiatives and efforts in
this space.

All the best,
Sam

Sam Leon