[OpenGLAM] cost benefit analysis of open digital content

Proffitt,Merrilee proffitm at oclc.org
Mon Oct 7 21:54:15 UTC 2013

Here's another one in the "no one gets rich" category, although probably not exactly what you are looking for.

Erway, Ricky. 2008. Seeking Sustainability. Report produced by OCLC Programs and Research
http://www.oclc.org/content/dam/research/publications/library/2008/2008-03.pdf

You might also contact Simon Tanner and see if his research has been updated at all. I believe he still tracks this area.

Merrilee Proffitt, Senior Program Officer
OCLC Research