[OpenGLAM] Fwd: [cultural-partners] Result of video-challenge on Wikipedia

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:03:05 UTC 2014

See below!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesse de Vos <jdvos at beeldengeluid.nl>
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 5:26 AM
Subject: [cultural-partners] Result of video-challenge on Wikipedia
To: Wikimedia Chapters cultural partners coordination - closed list <
cultural-partners at wikimedia.ch>

Hi all,

*Apologies for cross-posting, this might also be relevant to some of the
people on this list*

I have written a blogpost about our positive(!) experiences with organizing
a video-challenge on the UNESCO World day for Audiovisual Heritage. You can
find it here:

http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/en/blogs/research-amp-development-en/201412/video-challenge-wikipedia-way-stimulate-reuse

Most notably, over 400 videos were added to articles within three weeks.
We're very open to suggestions how we can improve these type of 'contests'
and perhaps there are people who would like to join in an activity for next
years' World Day of Audiovisual Heritage (27th October 2015)? :)

Best,
Jesse

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

*Jesse de Vos*
GLAM-wiki coördinator

*T* 035 - 677 39 37
*Aanwezig:* ma, di, do

<http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>

*Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>

Please treat emails sent to this list as confidential.Ask senders for
permission before forwarding emails off-list.

--

Sarah Stierch

-----

Diverse and engaging consulting for your organization.

www.sarahstierch.com