[OpenGLAM] New Zealand Open GLAM presentations

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at europeana.eu
Wed Dec 17 14:33:03 UTC 2014

Cool Thomasin!

Great to see so many things are happening on the other side of the (my)
world.

Best,

Joris

--

*Joris Pekel*

Community Coordinator Cultural Heritage

T: +31 (0)70 314 0134
E: joris.pekel at europeana.eu

Skype: jpekel

Twitter: @jpekel

*Europeana <http://www.europeana.eu/> makes Europe’s culture available for
all, across borders and generations and for creative re-use – follow how at*
 *#AllezCulture* <http://bit.ly/17mnbL7>