[OpenGLAM] Fwd: Smithsonian data available for National Day of Civic Hacking!

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at europeana.eu
Mon Jun 2 07:40:53 UTC 2014

Cool! Thanks for sharing.
I've recently seen quite some sets being made available openly. We should
probably do an update on the Open Collections page on the OpenGLAM.org
website. http://openglam.org/open-collections/
Is anybody interested in helping out? Adding the sets is really easy using
the listify tool, just add the info to a spreadsheet.
Let me know and we can set a time/date.

Cheers,

Joris

--

*Joris Pekel*

Community Coordinator Cultural Heritage

T: +31 (0)6 30006339
E: joris.pekel at europeana.eu

Skype: jpekel

Twitter: @jpekel

*Europeana <http://www.europeana.eu/> makes Europe’s culture available for
all, across borders and generations and for creative re-use – follow how at*
 *#AllezCulture* <http://bit.ly/17mnbL7>