[OpenGLAM] Fwd: Smithsonian data available for National Day of Civic Hacking!

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at europeana.eu
Wed Jun 4 08:03:45 UTC 2014

I am also not a great fan of a wiki. We are using Lisitify at the moment
which nicely displays information directly from a spreadsheet. See:
http://openglam.org/open-collections/

With the list growing it gets a bit messy though. I can have a look how to
display this more nicely.

Perhaps a nice Whit Monday exercise? :)

Cheers,

Joris