[OpenGLAM] New book on Open GLAM in New Zealand

Elizabeth Heritage elizabeth at creativecommons.org.nz
Thu Dec 17 02:37:45 UTC 2015

Kia ora

Today we have published our book about the development of Creative Commons
in New Zealand Aotearoa: *A Quiet Revolution*.

It has five sections, the first of which is about Open GLAM in NZ. It
features a new introductory essay about the rise of Kiwi Open GLAM by Fiona
Fieldsend and Thomasin Sleigh of DigitalNZ, plus case studies from heritage
organisations across New Zealand.

*A Quiet Revolution *is available for free download now:
http://creativecommons.org.nz/2015/12/our-book-about-cc-in-nz-is-now-ready-to-read/

Happy reading - and happy holidays!
Elizabeth

--