[OpenGLAM] Update on the OpenGLAM Open Collections page

todd.d.robbins at gmail.com todd.d.robbins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:28:01 UTC 2015

Marieke,

Great work! I just registered for an account and noticed the CSS colors on
the form make it hard to see the form fields:

[image: Inline image 1]

I'm also planning on participating in the hangout. Do we have an etherpad
for an agenda, minutes, notes? Regardless, here's a couple of suggestions
for ranking open data:

   - http://5stardata.info/
   - http://opendefinition.org/licenses/
   - https://certificates.theodi.org/