[OpenGLAM] Update on the OpenGLAM Open Collections page

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Thu Mar 19 09:55:58 UTC 2015

Morning!

A reminder to everyone that we will be having an open meeting today
*(Thursday 19th March) at 11am GMT/ 12pm CEST* (hangout link
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/okfn.org/marieke?authuser=0>) to
discuss what needs to be done before a final release.

There are some general notes on the OpenGLAM Open collections restyling
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1fj1PIU1Z9OpYNVKsDJtX7QWkDcIyYsNRNZ6n-7udKT4/edit#>
and some meeting notes
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1vCGuGqidY0Vzd5M0u83fxU9dgZJHVhTfMcAsucVglpM/edit#>
with an agenda and info to help our discussions.

See you then

Marieke