[OpenGLAM] New publication: a guide to understanding copyright when reusing cultural data

Lisette Kalshoven lk at kl.nl
Wed Sep 16 13:38:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We just published a report that we wrote for the Europeana Food & Drink project <http://foodanddrinkeurope.eu/>. It is an IPR guide publication, helping people make decisions on what type of data they can use, how ownership of data works, and also how copyright works, how CC licenses work and more along those lines.

I am curious what you guys think. Read more about the publication here (including download links and a google doc version for comments):
https://www.kl.nl/en/cases/europeana-making-europes-cultural-heritage-available-reuse/ <https://www.kl.nl/en/cases/europeana-making-europes-cultural-heritage-available-reuse/>

The report is licensed under CC BY so feel free to use it / adapt it to your liking :)

Cheers,

Lisette Kalshoven

--
Kennisland | www.kl.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31613943237 | s lisette.kalshoven

Kennisland is verhuisd naar Spring House! Per 1 september is ons nieuwe adres: De Ruyterkade 128, 1011 AC Amsterdam

Kennisland has moved to Spring House! As of September 1st, our new address is: De Ruyterkade 128, 1011 AC Amsterdam