[OpenGLAM] New blog: Television, film, broadcasting – where are the open collections?

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Wed Sep 16 13:48:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Following up on last week's blog on open collections for TV, film and
broadcasting, this week, Peter Kaufman of Columbia University and
Intelligent Television takes us through his thinking on  ‘What Could Be’
the future of open video collections.
http://openglam.org/2015/09/16/what-could-be-the-future-of-open-video-collections/

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger.