[OpenGLAM] Why we need open art just as much as open data

Chris Woolfrey seeraydoubleu at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:37:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Hope you're well! Open GLAM kindly gave me the opportunity to post my
thoughts on art and its relationship with the open data movement. Please take
a look
<http://openglam.org/2016/05/24/just-as-we-need-open-data-we-need-open-art/>
!

Please also consider backing the Right to Copy Kickstarter campaign
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1195756017/right-to-copy-a-magazine-about-art-and-copyright>
.

While the magazine matters so much to me that I'll publish it no matter
what, your support will allow me to distribute 1000 copies all around the
world. It really will make a difference.

Here's the campaign:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1195756017/right-to-copy-a-magazine-about-art-and-copyright

And if you have any questions, please just get in touch!

Cheers,

Chris Woolfrey

*EditorRight to Copy*
--