[open-literature] Fwd: Question about Open Shakespeare site and discussion group

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 19 12:20:05 UTC 2010

Who'd like to handle this? James?

Rufus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <38 at shicho.net>
Date: 19 February 2010 11:54
Subject: Question about Open Shakespeare site and discussion group
To: info at okfn.org

Hi there,

I recently ran across the Open Shakespeare Blog project when hunting
around the internet for Shakespeare resources.

I was wondering if you or your readers might be interested in a
Shakespeare reading project that's starting on the 1st March.  A
handful of us are going to read Shakespeare's 38 plays in 38 days
(with an extra bonus day for Edward III) and are looking for company.
(Feel free to visit www.shicho.net/38 for more on the project.

I've just joined your mailing list, but I wasn't sure whether it was
appropriate subject matter for your discussion list.

Also, I'm having trouble accessing demo.openshakespeare.org on
http://blog.openshakespeare.org/texts/ - are these resources still
available?

Many thanks,

Ingrid