[open-literature] Next Cambridge Shakespeare Meeting: this Saturday (27th Feb) @ 3pm

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 26 18:36:27 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Just a reminder that our regular bi-weekly meeting is this Saturday
(tomorrow) at the usual time of 3pm and at the usual Panton Street
location. In keeping with tradition cake (plus tea) will be provided!

Actions from last time can be found at:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Open_Shakespeare/Meetings#A13thFeb2010>

To help people in doing their stuff I note that I put up the "team"
page with links to wiki, blog, logins etc after meeting 2 weeks ago:

<http://www.openshakespeare.org/team/>

Look forward to seeing people tomorrow.

Regards,

Rufus

PS: for those who haven't seen it yet there have been two very
interesting new posts recently one on "Shakespeare and Technology" by
James and one on Statistical Analysis of plays by Tatiana:
<http://www.opens