[open-literature] Questions and info about 38:38 Shakespeare project

Open Shakespeare open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Sat Feb 27 15:37:21 UTC 2010

Hi Ingrid, and Open Literarians,

Ingrid: do write a blog post about Open Shakespeare, and do spread the
word about us. We are based in Cambridge, and have regular meetings
every second Saturday during term time. Our next will be at 3pm on
Saturday 13th March, at 37 Panton Street. It will be the last of this
term, and you are more than welcome to attend, if you're not too busy
with the 13th of Shakspeare's plays. As for further recruits, it may
be worth emailing the students reps at the English Faculty
(www.english.cam.ac.uk) and asking them to send out a message to
undergraduates.

Things a re slowly moving forward with the project. There have been
several new blog posts recently, and annotation is almost live (and as
soon as it is, we shall announce it and provide more detailed
support). Before that event, is anyone interesting in writing for the
Word of the Day feature? Or, indeed, just any musings they may have on
Shakespeare, technology, literary criticism....?

Best of luck with 38:38,

Open Shakespeare Team