[open-literature] Open Literature Bulletin

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Aug 26 09:25:13 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Apologies for the hiatus. I've just moved to France and am currently
wrestling with French internet companies' rules and regulations. Normal
service should resume shortly. Until then, here's a quick update of what's
been happening:

- Open Shakespeare: New words of the Day on 'Open', 'Knowledge' and
'Foundation' - http://openshakespeare.com/word
- Text Camp: Good blog post from Iain Emsley -
http://austgate.co.uk/2011/08/thinking-about-texts-and-communities-at-textcamp/
- Shakespeare and the Internet: about half of all the submissions for a blog
series on Shakespeare and the internet have come in, and are now being
proofread. We hope to begin publishing everything online in early September,
so watch this space.
- Inventare il Futuro: funding application almost finished, to be posted off
on Saturday. Thanks to all those who gave us feedback!

Things to do in 2mins:

- Annotate Hamlet! - http://openshakespeare.org/work/hamlet
- Join the Open Literature Working Group:
http://okfn.org/groups/open-literature-working-group/

Have a good weekend,

James