[open-literature] Open Literature Bulletin
james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Aug 26 09:25:13 UTC 2011
Apologies for the hiatus. I've just moved to France and am currently
wrestling with French internet companies' rules and regulations. Normal
service should resume shortly. Until then, here's a quick update of what's
- Open Shakespeare: New words of the Day on 'Open', 'Knowledge' and
'Foundation' - http://openshakespeare.com/word
- Text Camp: Good blog post from Iain Emsley -
- Shakespeare and the Internet: about half of all the submissions for a blog
series on Shakespeare and the internet have come in, and are now being
proofread. We hope to begin publishing everything online in early September,
so watch this space.
- Inventare il Futuro: funding application almost finished, to be posted off
on Saturday. Thanks to all those who gave us feedback!
Things to do in 2mins:
- Annotate Hamlet! - http://openshakespeare.org/work/hamlet
- Join the Open Literature Working Group:
Have a good weekend,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the open-literature