[open-literature] Uploading texts to Open Shakespeare

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 12:26:47 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus,

I've hunted down German, French, Portuguese and Finnish translations of
Shakespeare (the Portuguese one is by King Luis I!), and would like to
upload them to the website. How do I do this?
Also, I worry that adding these texts is  going to cause problems with the
statistical analysis tools: could we get round this by giving them extra
metadata?
I'm happy to pop round any time except Thursday (NESTA day) if you fancy
giving me a lesson in website managing. There are a couple of other things
that could be modified on the site too: annotation ticker drawing in the
annotated line as well as the annotation, and a fix for the 'statistical
information by word' interface.

Let me know,

James