[open-literature] [open-heritage] Fwd: "Inventare il Futuro" Contest

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at okfn.org
Wed Jul 13 13:07:29 UTC 2011

Hi Primavera,

Great to hear from you: I've been very impressed with the Public Domain
stuff and I think it will be a wonderful idea to work together on a proposal
for that contest. I'll set about filling in the forms and writing some of
the proposal later today, and should be able to get a draft version to you
by Friday evening, which we could then improve on collaboratively.

Cheers for getting in touch,

James