[Open-science-nl] Joining May 29, National Plan Open Science meeting in Delft, The Netherlands

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 09:53:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,

on May 29 in Delft, The Netherlands, the first national meeting is
planned for researchers (at a various stage of their career) about the
Dutch National Plan Open Science. There will be a large session where
organisations and individuals can present their experiences with Open
Science...

I will join the meeting and want to see Wikidata there, and plan to
host a table about Wikidata in research... every since the joined
H2020 funding application (which we didn't get), I have been using
Wikidata for our interoperabilty work in various research projects...

But I hope many Open Science projects, actually already existing
projects, from all domains, will be presenting during this market, to
show people (we expect at least 300 participants) how researchers have
been doing Open Science in the past years...

I'm really hoping many of the nice open science projects that exist in
NL show up, showing the rest of the Dutch research community how much
fun it is to use Open Science solutions, how much that has benefited
you, and how easy or hard it is, depending on how much you wish to
give back to the community.

Greetings,

Egon

--