[open-science] Inside view to the story of an high impact publication

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 08:12:27 UTC 2012

Hi  All.

I have been following the discussion with great interest and yes,, like
Ross, Peter and Matthew i think it is interesting to gain an insight in the
makijng of a paper process
I have been using google doc to write up a draft for a paper , and is less
than optimal especially because of formatting issues. And then especially
because of reference formats.
I have taken the paer out when it was (almost) ready and used refmanager
integrated with word to get the bibliography done. But then this choice is
because I have been using Refman since Version 1 .

Tom.