[open-science] data repository primer?

Stacy Konkiel stacy.konkiel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:03:59 UTC 2012

I'd also like to point your attention to the Research Data Alliance
(http://www.rd-alliance.org/), which is a _very_ new international
advisory group being formed to create standards that can help with not
only sharing data openly, but enabling more interdisciplinary
research.

Stacy Konkiel
E-Science Librarian
Indiana University