[open-science] data repository primer?

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Oct 17 19:10:49 UTC 2012

This is a great discussion with plenty of useful information.

We are trying to document some of this guidance in the Open Research Data
Handbook - still very much a work in progress!

If anyone feels able to contribute a short section on this, please do so!
We are drafting on booki. Anyone is welcome either to contribute to an
existing section (NB: some are currently placeholders only) or add a new
section themselves.

Outline here: http://www.booki.cc/open-research-data-handbook/

Cheers,
Laura