[open-science] Is It Open Data? status?

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:07:17 UTC 2012

Hi All

The IIOD? site has been retired and archived during a recent OKFN website
clear up (see Rufus' email below). I haven't tried to make a query but I'm
assuming you no longer can. I agree with Peter that the project definitely
still has scope and with some care, attention and publicity  (and possibly
funding) could rise again and have been meaning to contact the list about
this so thanks for taking the initiative Egon!

   We can definitely discuss at the next working group meeting, which I'll
   set for after OKFest and maybe get some people looking at it during the
   October working group hackday.

   Meanwhile, if everyone could make their thoughts known on this that
   would be great - do you think the site is useful in its current form? What
   changes would you like to see? Would you be willing to help move it forward?

For those who have not come across Is It Open Data, the site is still live
in read-only mode so check it out. http://www.isitopendata.org/

Jenny