[open-science] OFA Article on "Bottom-up creation of Open Scientific Knowledge"

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:17:23 UTC 2013

Dear Peter,

I would like to contribute for the chapter on "Bottom-up creation of
Open Scientific Knowledge". Please take me as author.

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture
Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists' Forum
Convenor, Open Access India
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/