[open-science] open access perils? (#RIP @aaronscwarz)

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:14:23 UTC 2013

Thomas

following my post

here is the link to an example of sometimes it is necessary to break
the law, if the cause
justifies it http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/03/nyregion/03life.html?_r=0

According to the law, Mr Autrey should have been fined for jumping
into the railway but , on this occasion, the transport authorities
seemed to be intelligent about interpreting the law.