[open-science] Fwd: [OFA Fellows] Our next book, April 2013 (Bottom-Up science)

Judit Kumuthini jkumuthini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:12:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Happy new to you all!

Yes, this is indeed an exciting and would like to volunteer. I would
like to know the deadlines and how I would have to contribute for
chapter or a micro chapter.

Is it still possible to have a micro chapter on how much open science
adds value/monetary or impact and contribution to scientific research
and humanity with a test case?

I would highly appreciate any feed back.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Best wishes,

Judit