[open-science] Re - Invitation to participate in the stakeholder dialogue "Licences for Europe" - REMINDER and additional information

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed Jan 16 17:42:11 UTC 2013

Hi All

They wanted a reply now so I've nominated Ross and we can change later if
necessary.

Apologies for not sending a reminder about the 11th Jan deadline, the
original communication said that we would be contacted again in the New
Year so I'm afraid I put it to back of my mind!

Obviously, Ross will be representing our views and feeding back from the
working group so I look forward to further discussion on the list.

Jenny