[open-science] Open Research Data Handbook Sprint: 15-16 February 2013

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Thu Jan 17 12:42:25 UTC 2013

Dear Rayna,

We are planning to prepare in the week leading to the sprint through online
contributions and review, we have to check how it would work on the day,
but we would like to make sure that everybody who will not be able to
attend in person but would like to be part of this will be able to give
input.

Best wishes

Velichka