[open-science] Open Access licence data crowdsourcing exercise

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Fri Jan 18 14:26:14 UTC 2013

Thanks, Ross!

I was discussing these days with a chemistry friend and he asked me
such list. I was going to e-mail here, thus I am glad it is already in
this stage!

When he asked me, I found this

http://www.doaj.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-access_journals

A table with the type of license would be really worth doing.

Tom