[open-science] CN oabiblio software

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 21:17:08 UTC 2013

As far as I can tell, Cameron's repository doesn't actually include
the DOAJ parser.  It doesn't work from the command line and a grep of
the sources doesn't reveal a parsedoaj method hidden anywhere.

Rather the mess with fixing it, it might be better to redo it on
ScraperWiki so that the results are always up-to-date and accessible.

Tom