[open-science] Open Science for Web Science

Peter Kraker pkraker at know-center.at
Tue Oct 1 09:50:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,

as I was pleased to learn at OKCon, there are quite a lot of Web Science people among the OKFN Open Science crowd. The chairs for the Web Science 2014 conference are currently asking for ideas for the conference. I pitched open data and open peer review, and they seem to be inclined to adopt an open data policy. If you want to show your support for this idea, or post a different one, please comment on this blog post:

http://people.oii.ox.ac.uk/dutton/2013/07/20/web-science-conference-23-26-june-2014-at-indiana-university/

Best,
Peter