[open-science] Open research Cambridge local group

Keren Limor keren.limor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 15:35:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a recently created and published a page in the OKFN site for our new
group in Cambridge, UK -
(Open research Cambridge - http://science.okfn.org/community/local-groups/
cambridge-open-research/) and I would like to know how to add us on the
local group scroll
(http://science.okfn.org/community/local-groups/) - How should I proceed?
As we are inviting new people to the community it is important to be easily
found in the site.... right now one can find us only if he/she types "open
research Cambridge"...

I would also like to add the open science logo to our
posts/facebbok/twitter and could only save a small and low resolution fig -
where can I find/who should I contact for a bigger and higher resolution
fig?

Thanks a lot in advance
Keren Limor-Waisberg