[open-science] Registry of Open Review Journals?

Ulrich Herb u.herb at scinoptica.com
Thu Oct 24 11:09:36 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I' just discussing Open Science issues with PhD-Candidates at Bremen
University. One of the questions I could not answer was if there was any
registry or list on journals that are applying Open Review instead of
classic single/ double/ triple blind review. So perhaps anyone on the
list knows such a list/ registry and could help me with a reference.

Thanks a lot & best regards

Ulrich

--
scinoptica science consulting and publishing consulting
POB 10 13 13