[open-science] Open Science stories needed

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 05:28:46 UTC 2013

Hey Stefan

Great idea!
David Osimo had a call around for these at the start of the year so his
spreadsheet might be a start
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq7ILf5BATiJdHBzZ3JDdjRaTGtmQUE0M3gtSHVfZ1E#gid=0
The suggestion was made at the time to set up a website
opensciencestories.org to feature some of these, how were you thinking of
publishing them and what do you think of that idea?

Would anyone on the list with a writing/social media background be keen to
get involved?

Jenny