[open-science] Fwd: Fake Cancer study published in 157 Open Access Journals

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:55:43 UTC 2013

I apologize for having send my  message meant for the list  to Klaus only
and not to the list,
Still I think that this discussion has become nasty by calling me a liar.I
do not accept this kind treatment.
The science of the Hoax sucks, and if you do not agree, come with
scientific arguments
But you do not accept criticism apparently by writing:  stop lying, End Of
Discussion