[open-science] Science magazine live chat: Exploring the 'Wild West' of Open Access

Natalia Manola natalia at di.uoa.gr
Thu Oct 10 16:20:03 UTC 2013

Ah! If we read the text in the link it says the live chat will be at
3p.m EDT, which should be 20.00 GMT.
So, you can check back in a couple of hours.

Join Bohannon and two prominent voices in the open-access
debate---University of Pennsylvania biologist David Roos and University
of California, Berkeley, biologist and Public Library of Science founder
Michael Eisen---on *Thursday, 10 October, at 3 p.m. EDT on this page* to
chat about the dark side of open access and the future of academic
publishing with /Science/ contributing correspondent Jon Cohen. Be sure
to leave your queries for our guests in the comment box below.

--
University of Athens, Greece
Department of Informatics & Telecommunications