[open-science] Open Science Wiki Workshop

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Sep 17 15:03:41 UTC 2013

Dear Pierre,

Another tool for your list would be http//slidewiki.org
SlideWiki allows to collaboratively create multilingual OpenCourseWare,
which also helps to organize knowledge about a scientific domain. An
example is our Semantic Data Web lecture: http://slidewiki.org/deck/750
which is meanwhile available in 11 languages. We are currently preparing
the next open-source release of SlideWiki, which will be available next
week.

Best,

Sören