[open-science] [Open-access] Data Set Diabetes

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:39:41 UTC 2014

Dear Angela, hi Peter,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> First of all thanks for posting, Angela and I hope you have settled well
> into you initial studies and research. I hope someone has an answer for you
> but don't be surprised if not.

Not sure what data you are looking for, I do like to mention the
pathway knowledge around diabetes and the metabolic syndrome being
collected in WikiPathways... Diabetes/MetS is one of the research
areas in our group, and this week we had students convert these Nature
Medicine eposters into machine readable pathways; they will use these
pathways to map omics data (e.g. from ArrayExpress) and do pathway
enrichment studies. For each of the six tissues, the best pathway will
be uploaded to WikiPathways.org.

Egon

--
E.L. Willighagen