[open-science] community lead open science (biology) projects

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 02:09:43 UTC 2014

dear all,

yesterday, my friend had asked me about community lead open science
projects related to biology/biotechnology so that he can be part of it.

he had informed me about wiki gene project and is looking at similar kind
of projects so that he can contribute for it. he aims to release all his
works in creative commons licences.

any advice?

thanks
sridhar
*Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)*
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology), Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://cishlko.org/>
Mentor, Young Professionals' Platform for Agricultural Research for
Development <http://ypard.net/>
Convenor, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post, Lucknow 226101, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax:
+91-522-2841025; Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/;
http://opendepot.org/view/creators/Gutam=3ASridhar=3A=3A.html
Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ&hl=en