[open-science] Google Summer of Code 2014 options?

Bastian Greshake bgreshake at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:19:01 UTC 2014

Hey,
I think doing a blogpost is a great idea to get the word out for all the different projects.

For the more language specific bioinformatics projects there is the Open Bioinformatics Foundation which is participating with BioPython, BioPerl, BioJava, BioSQL and BioHaskell [0] and the BioJS project is also participating [1].

Cheers,
Bastian

[0] http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code
[1] https://rostlab.org/services/biojs/gsoc.html